- To continue to deepen her human – spiritual – religious formation, so as to enable the sister to live an authentic life in response to God’s call.
- To initiate her into the apostolic life of the sisters of CIC.
- To help her to strengthen and confirm her vocation. To give her further training and enable her to render effective apostolic service
- To help the junior sister to experience and deepen her commitment to God through active insertion and participation in her religious community, its worship, mission and surrendering to God. It is in the heart of community that she will see in a concrete way the living out of the charism, the spirit of the congregation and the evangelical counsels where she meets living witnesses.
- To intensify the process of becoming a wholesome, balanced person, strong in faith and totally dedicated to Christ and His mission.
ON –GOING FORMATION
The invitation to follow Christ is not made once and for all but renewed at every moment of one’s life. On–going formation is to lead to an ever – deeper commitment to God. The development of a well balanced integrated person rooted in a solid faith totally given to God and an effective instrument for his mission.
- An awareness of the need and value of on–going formation as a deeply personal and life long process leading to a personal responsibility for her human, spiritual and religious growth and to avail every opportunity and means to achieve it.
- To create an interest for personal reading, reflection, study in order to update and deepen her knowledge of theology, scripture, documents of the church and of the world.