Empowering the children of today to become the responsible persons of their families, society, and nation.
• Making school, college, and technical education available to the children from the poor and the marginalised of the society.
• Catering to the differently-abled, visually challenged, and aurally challenged children.
• Providing education, healthcare, and safety to girl-children.
Aims & Objectives
• Nurturing excellence in curricular, co-curricular, and extra-curricular activities.
• Cultivating personal, and interpersonal skills among the peers and the elders.
• Achieving overall and wholistic development of a person.
‘Knowledge is power,’ claims Francis Bacon. But knowledge unless is coupled with action remains anintellectual exercise. Hence, in our schools and college we aspire and strive for knowledge that forms, reforms, and transforms the young minds for the better. The education that is imparted in our institutions is multi-faceted, as it renders counseling, value education, career guidance, media education, sex education, gender education, and field exposures to the students.
Activities in sports and games, yoga, karate, vocals, learning of musical instruments, western and classical dance form the extra-curricular activities of the students. The students also actively partake in YCS / YSM, NCC, NSS, Scout, AICUF, Red Cross, and Literary Associations.
List of Our Schools
State Board Syllabus
Matric Board Syllabus
CBSE Board Syllabus