Rendering the pastoral care at the core unit of the parish.
- Assisting the parish priests in liturgical and para-liturgical services.
- Visiting the houses and conducting BCC meetings.
- Visiting the sick and the bereaved families.
- Taking Holy Communion to the sick.
- Teaching catechism to the children at Sunday Schools and at Vacation Bible School.
Aims & Objectives
• To build up the parish community in faith.
• To empower the laity in pastoral leadership and participation.
• To accompany the children and the youth in their faith formation.